New Year Breaks
See in 2022 in style...
From £150 per adult & £40 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Welcome in 2022 with a relaxing break at Forest Pines.
29 or 30 December: Upon arrival check into your bedroom and enjoy an afternoon exploring in the health club or relaxing in the spa (treatments must be pre-booked). Enjoy a three-course dinner in The Grill.
New Year’s Eve: Start the day with a full English breakfast. A traditional Cream Tea will be served in the lounge between 2pm and 4pm. In the evening choose from our two fantastic events; Gala Dinner or Family Celebration.
Our Black Tie Gala Dinner begins at 7pm and enjoy a traditional piper, a glass of champagne and a five-course banquet dinner, followed by our DJ and dancing to bring in the New Year.
Our Family Celebration begins with a glass of fizz, before settling down to enjoy our fabulous New Year’s Eve sumptuous buffet. Throughout the evening the family can marvel at the magician performing table magic and after dinner you can dance the night away to your favourite party tunes from our resident DJ.
New Year’s Day: Enjoy a lie in and enjoy a New Year’s Day breakfast served from 9am till 12pm in The Grill. The day is then yours to explore our local area or just relax in the hotel and take advantage of our fabulous facilities. Enjoy a buffet dinner in The Grill served at leisure from 6pm.
2 January: After a delicious breakfast we say goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
Gala Package - One Night: From £185 per adult*
Gala Package - Two Nights: From £286 per adult*
Gala Package - Three Nights: From £375 per adult*
Family Package - One Night: From £150 per adult & £40 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Family Package - Two Nights: From £250 per adult & £70 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Family Package - Three Nights: From £345 per adult & £105 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Discover more by viewing our festive brochure below!
Call our friendly team on 0330 107 1599 to book
Terms & Conditions
- *From prices are per guest & based on two adults sharing a standard bedroom.
- All packages are subject to availability & include VAT.
- Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Supplements also apply for upgrades to designated Family rooms, Premium rooms, Superior rooms & Suites and are per room each night.
- To guarantee your package a £50 per guest non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. The balance is payable by one month in advance. Bookings made after this date require full payment
- A family bedroom may incur an additional supplement. Contact us on 0330 107 1599 to request this information.
- Please note, The Queens Hotel & Mercure Bristol Holland House are excluded.
- Children are welcome to all hotels, thought please note, restrictions may be in place for a handful of our New Year’s Eve packages which may be for over 18s only.
- Children are permitted to use the swimming pools in all hotels that have a pool & some hotels have splash times for children – please enquire when booking.
- Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival & you will need to vacate your room by 11am the day you depart, unless otherwise stated in an individual hotel package.
- You can arrange a late check out when you’re at the hotel, for a small fee, just contact reception.
- The majority of hotels offer bedrooms for wheelchair users; please contact the hotel directly to ask for more information. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
- If an unexpected event or unforeseen circumstances causes you to cancel your New Year’s package before 1st December, no additional cancellation fees will be charged although all deposits are non-refundable. Any bookings cancelled after this date will be charged for the total value of the package.
- When you arrive at the hotel you’ll be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee payment of any extras you have during your stay – such as drinks at the bar or beauty treatments in the spa.
- Most hotels have a health club which is free for you to use throughout your stay.
- Please note that any spa treatments taken or rounds of golf played will be charged additionally. Some spas may have limited opening times over Christmas & New Year so please check with the hotel directly.
- Car parking is free of charge at many hotels, however there are 2 Hotels (The Queens & The Stratford) where car parking is off-site for an additional charge.
- Brochure accuracy: We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages & all prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed since sending this brochure to print. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
- BREAKFAST EACH MORNING
- NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER
- ACCESS TO LEISURE FACILITIES
- FUN FESTIVE ACTIVITIES