Scunthorpe Golf Course Information
A spectacular golf course in the Lincolnshire countryside
Enjoy a relaxed game of golf on our Par 73, 6400-yard, 27-hole course in a beautiful countryside setting, complete with expansive fairways, undulating greens a variety of natural challenges.
Warm up on our practice driving range and set your swing on the putting green – if you need some tips, our friendly team of PGA professional instructors are always on hand to help get you started.
The course is divided into three loops of nine holes, giving you the option to play for as long or short as you want. Perfect for all ages and abilities, you’ll have fun defeating our array of water hazards and hidden bunkers.
Our magnificent golf course in Scunthorpe is always kept in great condition by our grounds team and has held many competitions including the R&A Boys Home Internationals, British Blind Open and PGA four-ball championships.
FEATURES AND FACILITIES
- 27-hole complex with three loops of nine holes -
- Spectacular setting in the Lincolnshire countryside -
- Practice driving range and putting green -
- Expert tuition with PGA qualified coaches -
- Golf breaks and corporate golf days available -
- Golf buggies for hire (subject to weather conditions) -